The Manager-Sales directs the sales resources in the “Western” region and manages functions essential to sales force productivity in the region. This includes planning, reporting, quota setting & management and sales process optimization. He is responsible for driving top line growth in the territory.
A motivated and self-driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of our current client base as well as potential new business and market drivers.
- Responsible for meeting quarterly and annual sales targets in the territory.
- Development of opportunity pipeline in the territory.
- Disciplined use of internal systems, following prescribed sales methodology.
- Responsible for managing sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting process across the region.
- Development of territory strategic plan that includes: researching marketing conditions, competitors; business potential, and strategy for targeting key accounts.
- Develop and execute business plan, account plans, strategy and tactics (updated on a quarterly basis) to generate revenue from the assigned geographical territory and/or account base.
- Build and manage relationships in medium to large sized organization, and articulate Jocata value proposition to C-level and senior executives.
- Execute consultative sales methodology and manage complex sales-cycles from lead identification to closure
- Take the strategic lead in major accounts and significant opportunities.
- Learn and utilize the corporate Sales tools and Sales Playbooks.
- Provide leadership and coaching to direct reports in the region
- Investigate and notify company of competitive products, promotions, selling techniques, and marketing policies
Required Skill Set
- 10 years or more of BFSI industry experience.
- Engineers with an MBA from a reputed institute or Chartered Accountants.
- Excellent written & communication skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Traits & Experience
- Self-motivated individual with a flair for selling technology solutions & services focused on BFSI segments.
- Ability to handle large clients and demonstrate excellence in account management.
- Strong awareness of market dynamics and domain knowledge backed up by outstanding communication skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Consistent demonstration of meeting and exceeding targets