Role: Database Developer & Support Engineer
Overall Experience: 4-6 years
- Core experience as a SQL database developer/related role (Oracle/MySQL and PostgreSQL preferred)
- Sound logical skills and ability to develop code from scratch
- Strong SQL coding expertise. Should be able to conceptualize/construct complex SQL to service business requirements. Should be experienced in complete Database Development lifecycle
- Experience in project development support, applying patches, version control, multiple environment (Dev/QA/UAT/Production) exposure
- Some Database Performance and Tuning experience with multiple RDBMS (e.g. Oracle/MySQL) by running diagnostics and doing query optimization and other performance tuning
Good to have:
- Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential coding/compilation issues, and experience with best practices around database coding
- Experience in product development and multi-site deployment
- Some experience in Data Modeling involving reverse engineering and forward engineering
- Have experience in accessing database through Hibernate
- Shall be deputed to DB Support Team, with work status updates to Project Manager & Head of DB Support.
- Shall report to Head of DB Support.