Years of Experience : 2 – 4 Years
- Must be able to review and analyze system specifications.
- Must be able to collaborate with QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Must be able to execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Must be able to evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Must be able to create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Must be able to report bugs and errors to development teams
- Must be able to help in troubleshooting issues.
- Must be able to conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Must be able to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- Must have proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or a similar role
- Must have experience in project management and QA methodology
- Should have familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing which is a plus.
- Must have the ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Should have working knowledge of test management software.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Should have strong organizational skills
Location : Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai