Join the Jocata Team
Our products and services are helping financial institutions world over meet compliance and information management requirements. Here at Jocata, we believe in our values of honesty, integrity, commitment and perseverance and take great pride in serving our clients to the best of our abilities and their needs.
We like to keep things straightforward. We hire the best talent that's out there and provide exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. For the same we offer comprehensive compensation and benefit packages that meet and exceed industry standards.
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems using your creativity and skills? Do you see yourself the part of a startup that provides top-level solutions and services to the financial sector? If so, checkout the positions listed below and do apply if you see a match.
Position: Test Engineer
We are looking for experienced Test Engineer and Test Manager with great testing and analytical
skills. The candidate will be responsible for creating automated/manual tests for functional white
box and black box testing. The candidate should also be a highly motivated person who can interact
with development team and loves challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare test plans and test cases as per application requirements
- Perform functional, performance and stress testing on web applications
- Education: B.Tech/B.E/BS – Any specialization; MSc (Computers) or MCA or equivalent education
- Good knowledge of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) processes and agile methodology
- Experience using Load Testing tools such as LoadRunner, QTP, JMeter etc.
- Exposure to Selenium RC /Web driver;
- Experience in testing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.), including strong SQL skills
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl/Python/Ruby/Shell is must
- Experience in working with Linux is desirable
- Understanding of Log Analysis for data mining
- Strong knowledge of java, and object-oriented design concepts;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both in a team and as an individual
Experience: 2-3 years testing experience with an enterprise class product
Apply for this position