Join the Jocata Team
Our products and services are helping financial institutions world over meet compliance and information management requirements. Here at Jocata, we believe in our values of honesty, integrity, commitment and perseverance and take great pride in serving our clients to the best of our abilities and their needs.
We like to keep things straightforward. We hire the best talent that's out there and provide exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. For the same we offer comprehensive compensation and benefit packages that meet and exceed industry standards.
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems using your creativity and skills? Do you see yourself the part of a startup that provides top-level solutions and services to the financial sector? If so, checkout the positions listed below and do apply if you see a match.
Role: Build/Release Engineer
Our product suite consists of enterprise products as well as API driven SOA stack supported by multiple
data sources. We are starting our DevOps team. As a starting member of this team, the Build and
Release Engineer will maintain and enhance our build process, deployment, code and general
configuration management. Will also provide support for developing build scripts and tools that will
improve the efficiency of the current development and its build process
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, detail oriented Build Engineer who has demonstrated
ability to work in a fast-pace and complex software build environment.
- Maintain and enhance our build process
- Create an automated release process, thereby reducing human error
- Extend existing continuous integration environment to support all environments
- 3+ years experience or background in Build and Release Engineering
- Experience with Perl and shell scripting
- Deep understanding of version control systems such as GIT, SVN
- Experience with software build tools (Maven) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar configuration management tools
- Experience setting up reliable automated build and deployment systems
Nice to have:
- Built horizontally scalable systems ( properly logged, secure, reliable)
- Worked with Docker containers
- Experience with ANT and Eclipse development platform
- Experience working with AWS Cloud networks is a plus
Apply for this position