Join the Jocata Team
Our products and services are helping financial institutions world over meet compliance and information management requirements. Here at Jocata, we believe in our values of honesty, integrity, commitment and perseverance and take great pride in serving our clients to the best of our abilities and their needs.
We like to keep things straightforward. We hire the best talent that's out there and provide exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. For the same we offer comprehensive compensation and benefit packages that meet and exceed industry standards.
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems using your creativity and skills? Do you see yourself the part of a startup that provides top-level solutions and services to the financial sector? If so, checkout the positions listed below and do apply if you see a match.
Role: Business Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst to help plan, design, program, test and implement client projects. These projects can range from helping a client implement a new software system, to assessing the performance of a particular service or product line
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirement
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Analyze customer usage processes and their features to suggest upgrade
- Should be able to develop new features by gathering customer requirements
- Lead development phase during implementation of in-house solutions
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing and deployment phases) to ensure seamless transitions
- Experience in gap analysis of data
- Working knowledge of relational databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Ability to write SQL code to extract data and perform analysis from large databases
- Ability to document and communicate data requirements both within the team and to other teams
- Ability to solve complex business problems.
- Proven working experience in delivering high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Excellent written & communication skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Strong ETL (Talend or SSIS or Spool) design and development capabilities is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience
Apply for this position